You are here

Lightning Riders Main Page Photo Size

Is it just my computer, or does everyone else, on their computers, have all the photos on the Lightning Riders main page really, really large, where you have to scroll up/down and left/right to see parts of them?

Hi Bob-

I think with most browsers it is possible to adjust the way the screen looks. You can make the text larger or smaller to compensate for poor vision, or blow up the whole screen if you see fit. You have to poke around the adjustments to figure out how to do this. I think with Firefox there is a control called VIEW or something with a similar name.

Play around with your computer and you will likely be able to get the pictures to appear on your monitor without having to scroll right and left. I just set things up the way they are so everything looks fine on MY computer monitor, naturally enough.

I like pictures. Especially big ones. Glad that the official Lightning site has created a picture gallery too, and has used many of the pictures I have collected over the years, and other ones too.

Safe riding,
Joel

No, it's not just you. It's the first thing I noticed when I first visited the lightningriders.com site.

Navigation

User login